“Some journeys in life can only be traveled alone.”
― Ken Poirot
Ways solo travel will change you :-
- You will become more self sufficient
- You will become stronger
- You will learn new things
- You will become less fearful
- You will learn to value the simplest things in life
- You will learn to live with less
- You will learn to let go of your comfort zone
- You will learn to love your own company
The best relationship you can have is the one you have with yourself. Traveling solo gives you the time you need to slow down, reflect and spend that quality time with yourself that you may often miss when you’re caught up in your everyday life back home. A solo trip is never really spent completely in solitude because you will meet other travelers just like yourself. You will share stories and realize how much you all have in common and you’ll realize, you’re not ever really alone at all. Most of our daily experience is confined to a finite, predictable pattern of places, people, and things. Pushing beyond our norm reveals a world is far more wonderful and unexpected than we realize.
Life begins at the edge of your comfort zone.