What is Reiki ?
- Reiki is a Japanese word meaning ‘spiritual energy’ or ‘universal lifeforce energy’. It was discovered around 100 years ago by Dr Mikao Usui. It is a gentle yet powerful therapeutic healing energy. Reiki is a “laying of the hands” healing modality that channels energy to oneself or a client, who remains fully clothed during the treatment session. Reiki relieves energy blockages and imbalances the ( source of dis-ease ) to support healing and well-being. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feeling of peace, security and well-being. It also works in conjunction with other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.
How Reiki can help you
- Brings about deep relaxation.
- Improves sleep.
- Relieves physical pain, stiffness and tension .
- Accelerates natural healing of wounds.
- Energizes you when you’re drained – physically and mentally.
- Reduces stress and physical, emotional, mental and energetic impacts of stress.
- Gradually clears up chronic problems.
- Helps prevent the development of disease .
- Detoxifies the body and improves health.
- Dissolves energy blockages – physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
- Releases emotional wounds.
- Helps change negative conditioning and behaviour .
- Improves concentration and mental clarity.
How Reiki can be used
- During accidents and emergencies.
- To strengthen relationships.
- For protection while at home, at work, in your car or while traveling.
- On food and drink.
- To help with achieving goals.
- Together with crystals.
- To heal past unresolved issues.
- To receive inspiration or clarification on an issue.
Regular contact with Reiki will bring the recipient’s mind, body and spirit into balance. Reiki is a complimentary form of treatment that does not replace or interfere with conventional medical treatment. It is excellent for reducing stress, relaxing the mind and body, and clearing and focusing the mind. It is an excellent support to the overall physical, mental and emotional healing process.
For consultation and appointments please kindly call